Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mommy's 30th Birthday!

My Mommy turned the BIG 30 on Friday, September 26th. We went to dinner that night with Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Grandma Kris, Auntie, PaPa, Aunt Shannon, Uncle John, Luke and Aidan. Then Mommy and Daddy continued the celebration with family and friends but I went to Grandma and Grandpa's to spend the night. The next day Mommy had a party with more family and friends. We had yummy food and cake. There were lots of kids there to play with which is always a good time:) Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you:)

Great Grandma, Mommy, Grandma, Grandpa and Zack

Aunt Jen made the collage of pictures of Mommy

Zack and Mommy

Mommy opening presents (this one is from Aunt Jen and Zack wants to help)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! It looks like you had a great time. And, I heard it was really fun, too. Happy 30th, girl! Jpb

Tara Stone said...

Love the new hair! Very cute. Wish I could have been there but of course, thought about you often. Happy 30th girlfriend!