I had lots of fun over Labor Day weekend. We spent the whole weekend at my Grandma and Grandpa's house, which is always loads of fun. On Saturday night we had my Uncle Jason's engagement party where I got to play with my cousins, Luke and Aidan. On Sunday there was a parade with lots of fun things to see like puppy dogs, cars, fire trucks, bands and a guy (Dan) and his mom from the Biggest Loser (they live in Frankfort)! After the parade I took a long nap because I was pooped but when I woke up we went back up to the fest to eat and got on rides again:) Monday I got to spend the day at the fest with Daddy again because Mommy was working. I had such a fun weekend. Boy, am I exhausted!
Going for a wagon ride with Sydney
No comments:
Post a Comment