Saturday, May 1, 2010

Noah Benjamin Belt

I know it's already been almost 6 weeks since welcoming the newest addition to our family, Noah Benjamin, so I figured it's about time that I update the blog! Noah was born March 23, 2010 at 6:13 pm. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches long. Big brother Zack was very welcoming and 6 weeks later is still loving him everyday (a little too much sometimes)! We are just so in love with our precious baby boy and couldn't picture our lives without him. Enjoy the pictures! Warning: there are a lot!!!!
Noah had to stay an extra day at the hospital because he had jaundice and needed to be under these blue lights to help his bilirubin levels go up.
First photo with Noah, Mommy and Daddy
Zack's first time meeting his baby brother
Going home!
Grandma, Zack, Auntie Jen and Mallory were at home waiting for us when we brought Noah home:)
Cousins Sydney, Mallory, Zack and Noah
Big brother Zack and little brother Noah
Bath time
All ready for bed!

No comments: