Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas 2009

Zack had a lot of fun this Christmas! He was really excited to open his presents. I guess that was a good thing since we have quite a busy schedule on Christmas Eve and Christmas between mine and Justin's families. We started Christmas Eve at my parent's house with my aunts and cousins.
Sydney and Zack
Pregnant sisters:)
Me and my boys
Grandma, Grandpa and Zack
All the little cousins with Great Gaga
Zack got a Handy Manny laptop computer from Aunt Dianne
After leaving my parent's house we went to church, to Aunt Ruth's for a gift exchange and then on to Grandma Krissy's.
PaPa Ralph with his great grandsons
The Grandma's and their grandsons
"Drinking" out of his new Handy Manny cup he got from
Aunt Shannon, Uncle John, Luke and Aidan
Christmas Morning
I was trying to get Zack to pose with his gift
from Santa but I think he was just to excited!
Zack got a WALL-E cup
At Grandma Krissy's
More presents!
Aunt Jen's House
Even more presents!
Relaxing with Grandpa and Sydney, watching A Night at the Museum

No comments: