We had so much fun trick-or-treating this year with Zack! Justin came home early from work and we went to a few houses on our block before heading into Frankfort to trick-or-treat with Luke and Aidan and the rest of the family. I'm sure it looks funny when you see us walking down the street. There are 3 kids and 10 adults! I know Zack didn't really know what was going on but he sure acted like it. He got his mommy and daddy some good candy to eat:)
What a little pumpkin he is holding daddy's hand and his pumpkin

It almost looks like he might be flying in this one!

Zack (a.k.a Superman) with his cousins Aidan (a.k.a. Bumble Bee) and Luke (a.k.a Optimus Prime)

Zack with Grandpa and Grandma

I've got my loot of candy and I'm ready to get some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment