Saturday, July 26, 2008
Bass Lake 2008
We had lots of fun on my first vacation with my Mommy, Daddy and Daddy's family. They go to Bass Lake, IN every summer and this was the first year I got to go because I wasn't born last year when they went (he, he, he). We got to go for a whole week. Grandma Kris, Auntie Bammie, Great PaPa, Aunt Shannon, Uncle John (for the first weekend) Luke, Aidan, Uncle Ethan, Jill, Uncle Jason (part of the time) were all the family that were there. I got to go swimming almost every day which was tons of fun:) We went for a boat ride, a car ride around the lake, and one day we went to another lake nearby in Culver, IN where we went on the beach and played at the park. We also took a walk everyday and I got to play with my cousins Luke and Aidan everyday. It is so sad that the trip is over but I am looking forward to doing it again next year:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment