Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Look Who's Crawling!

Zack started crawling last Thursday at our Little Gym class. He saw a ball and just went for it. I was so proud of him and got really excited but I think I scared him a bit because he stopped dead in his tracks. He eventually tried it again and now he is all over the place. He's crawling down the hall to the kitchen when I leave the room and of course he's getting into lots of trouble already. You don't realize how much stuff you have until your baby starts crawling. He will be 9 months next Friday! Time sure goes fast when your having fun:) If you go to the photo album link there are a couple of videos of him crawling. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Tara Stone said...

What a little ham! He sure knows how to work the camera. I love it!

Anonymous said...

too cute! He is adorable, miss you guys : ) Shina & Bill